Blog Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


JOYS:
1-I love being a mom! My son is by far my greatest joy.
2-My family. They are just awesome! I don't know that I could survive without them.
3-My husband, Tim. He knows me inside and out and loves me anyway. Despite all my flaws (and there are many)


FEARS:
1-That I won't be able to protect my son. Not just physically, but emotionally & mentally. I want so much for him!
2-Heights! Maybe this is a lame one, but I am deathly afraid of heights. My brother & some friends talked me into going on the Rocket at Lagoon once and I almost started crying & peeing in my pants I was so scared. I honestly get scared just thinking about it now.
3-A big fear for me is that I will lose my son. Either him dying or being kidnapped. I think the experiences I've had in my life greatly play a part with this fear, but I just can't seem to convince myself that things will be okay.


GOALS:
1-I want to get my teaching degree. It probably won't happen for a while, but it is going to happen!
2-Be a better friend/wife/mother (I think this is an ongoing goal)
3-To get my house organized!!


OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1-I'm way too obsessed with Salt Lake City Mommies. For those of you that don't know it's a non-profit organization for moms. It has a website that helps moms connect with eachother and they also arrange playdates and mom's nights. It's awesome! I volunteer for them as well.
2-I love taking pictures! Mostly of Holden, but I enjoy taking them of everyone. There are just too many fun things to see that I want to be able to remember forever.
3-I collect fairy figurines. I don't know why, but I just love the way they look! At the moment they are all still boxed up, but one day we'll find a place to put them and they will all be displayed again.


RANDOM FACTS:
1-I have OCD! Not insanely bad, but all my clothes need to face the same way in the closet, and they are arranged by size (tank tops, short sleeve, three quarter sleeve, and long sleeve). There are a bunch of other things I could tell you about as well.
2-I hate Mayo!! I think it is the nastiest thing on earth.
3-I am very shy until I get to know you. Then you can't get me to shut up!

Now you know a little more about me. LOL. I'm tagging Jenny, Becky, Leah and Kori.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Ha, Ha, I have already been tagged. So I am already done!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Jackie! How are you doing?? You're little boy is so dang cute!!