Things have been great for our family lately! Tim has been doing well at his job, I am so thankful to be able to stay home with my wonderful little boy, and life has just been happy. And now we have more good news!! Holden is going to be a big brother in April! We are very excited about this. It happened much quicker than we expected, but we are ecstatic. Here is Holden posing for the camera in his new shirt. This is how we told both Tim and my families this past weekend. It was pretty fun.
So in short, we are pregnant!!

11 comments:
WAHOO!!congrats woman! i am soooo happy for you! let me know if you need any help with holden when you are throwing up, oh wait you dont get sick do you?lol...anyway sorry i still need to call stephanie too! ill call you!
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon and not throw up, but that might make you feel better for a little while!
I am glad it is you and not me! ;-)
I am so happy for you guys!!!! Holden is going to show that baby all of his cool tricks!!
I had such a good time with you, hope we get to do it again soon!
Love ya!
Woo-hoo! Congratulations!!
Congrats Jacki! That is so great. I hope you get a little girl
Congratulations...I'm soo happy for you guys!
Congratulations Jacki! I love the shirt!
Yay! You know how happy I am for you. Congrats!!
Hello girl-
You are looking fabulous. Love the family photo... beautiful.
That is so exciting. Congratulations. There is nothing better than a sweet little new born baby.
Congratulations!!! How wonderful! does Holden want a little sister or a little brother to play with? Well coming from someone with 4 boys, I hope you have another boy. ;) from your cousin Wendy
Post a Comment