Blog Archive

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hunting

Oh how I hate hunting season. LOL. Tim left tonight to go elk hunting. He's been looking forward to it all year so I'm happy for him. But he won't be home until Monday night which means it's just me and Holden all weekend! I'm sure I'm going to need some me time by the time Tim gets back. At least Tuesday is my birthday. That means he has to do some pampering, right? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when Burke leaves. Lucky for me it's rare. The occasional duck season.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is a great excuse to go and do some unnecessary shopping!

Anonymous said...

oh how i wish my hubby would go hunting..lol. Tells ya i need a break huh...lol. but then....the kids would be here, so not much of a break for me. I guess its some one on one time for you and Holden before the little one arrives.

Stephanie said...

just got in from work and had to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you got some much needed rest! i hope the pregnancy is going well!