Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're having a...

Boy!!
His little penis
His legs
His cute profile.





9 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats! I had a feeling Holden had a little brother on the way!!! Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!

Tiffany said...

Congrats, you get to join the world of raising two boys, let me tell you its SO MUCH FUN!!

Sovic Clan said...

YA! Congratulations! Hayden will have so much fun with a little buddy!

Stephanie said...

i knew it! congrats!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

HE looks very healthy! Congrats! What a fun time for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats....im so happy for you guys....good luck with two little boys...i dont know how you girls do it. I can barely handle my little boy and my daughter..lol.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

So you are just going to have boys girl! It will be fun. I am so happy for you

Brandi said...

CONGRATS!!! I had my fingers crossed....Maybe next time?? He looks perfect!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I knew it. Holden is going to be bf's with his little bro - just like my boys!