Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bumps and Bundles

Check out the amazing work of my favorite photographer (and set up an appointment)!
She took the gorgeous photos of Holden that we had done for Valentine's Day as well as some fabulous others. And now she has a new blog dedicated to maternity photos, newborns and baby's first year! She also has some fantastic specials going on right now!http://www.bumpsandbundles.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all excited... I love nothing more then maternity pictures and newborn pics, and when I tried to veiw the blog it didn't work :(
I guess you know that. I'll keep trying.

Jacki said...

Weird. It worked fine for me, Cynthia. She really is an awesome photographer!
And you need to send me an invite to your blog. Since you went private I can't see it anymore.

Sovic Clan said...

I think we are just a few days apart??? Mine is the 14th of October!! We should do something fun! You better be there:)