For those that don't know I had a child in high school that I gave up for adoption. Today is his 12th birthday. I can't believe it's been that long. I wanted to share a few pictures of my beautiful boy. I hope he is having a wonderful birthday!!
On his way home from the adoption agency.




4 comments:
What great pictures! He is so handsome! Coming from someone who is adopted, I think you are so brave and special to do that for you and him!
I love that family picture. So sweet. What a great family. You can tell there is a lot of love there. They just look content.
I am so glad you shared that with us/me. That made my day.
I love ya!
I too hope he has a wonderful birthday....
After just delivering precious little Beckett,and having him to hold, love and reminisece. what a great surprise.
Post a Comment