Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update on Beckett



My baby is growing up! Beckett is 8 months old  now and is everywhere!!! He has been crawling for about a month now. He pulls himself to standing on anything and everything. He loves to walk along the couch and is starting to venture going from chair to chair. I am constantly amazed by my fat little baby!
He is still fat. I love that about him! He has cute pinch worthy cheeks and the chubbiest thighs ever. I'm actually not looking forward to him thinning out. He is just so dang cute! He has his two bottom teeth and I'm beginning to suspect that the top two are on their way as well. He babbles a lot and we think he says Mama. He is much more active than Holden ever was. And he also seems to get into more things than Holden did as well. It's fun to see the personality differences already. I love my fatty patty Beckett!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Aww cute little chubbers!! Isn't it funny how different they can be...?