Blog Archive

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Journal Jar Blog

I've decided that I don't care if my Journal Jar blog is private. So if you're interested in reading about me then go visit the blog!

I'm also debating making this blog public again. I'm not sure that I really care if it's private or not. What do you think? Does it make you less likely to read it if it's private? I know I don't visit the private blogs nearly as often as I do the public ones.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You probably already know my opinion, but I say go public again. I read the private ones WAY less often because they're a PITA since I can't just see when there are new posts on my dashboard or in my feed reader. Plus when I finally get around to checking them then I usually have a bunch to catch up on. Annoying!
Just my 2 cents. :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is easier to see when you update. Either way, I try to check blogs once a week (and more often if it is a close friend!!)

Sarah said...

I should be keeping up on your blog more and we should be talking on the phone more! But yes, its true I forget to look at it when it doesn't show as updated. I decided to stay public for that reason.

Anonymous said...

you know, i check most of my friends blogs daily...i just go down my list..lol so either way, i will be checking your blog.

Tiffany said...

I'm having the SAME problem! I tend to read more blogs that are public rather than the private ones, I do try to check them but honestly I don't check them as often as I should....