Blog Archive

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Letter from Becky

This was written to me on December 19, 1999 by my wonderful sister, Becky. I love being able to pull it out when I'm having a bad day. Or when I'm having a good day. It's one of my favorite things I've ever received from my sister. Thank you Becky!

Jacki,
I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. You are such a wonderful asset to my life. When, in heaven, you chose to be a part of our family I know that you knew you would be a tremendous influence on all of our lives. And I thank you for that. You knew that one day we would need you and your example to help us along.
You are a beautiful, beautiful woman. And so unique. And so needed. Please don't ever forget that. And don't ever forget how much you are loved. By your family and by God. He loves you very much and I know he sent you here for a very special reason. So always be true to yourself and be true to Him.
I'm glad you are my sister and I'm glad you are my friend.
Love Always,
Becky

No comments: