Blog Archive

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brunson Family Update

 I have been sorely neglecting my family blog. I know all of you are anxiously awaiting a new blog post so here it is! An update for the Brunson's.

Our house is for rent and we are figuring out all the details for our big move to Logan. It's scares me to death, but I'm really excited for Tim to be able to finish school and finally be able to do something that he loves. 

Holden is in the thick of the "why" phase and annoys Tim and I with questions 24/7. But he is smarter than any 3 year old I know and has a passion for learning. So while the incessant "why's" drive me insane they are, overall, a good thing. 

Beckett is a stinker to the fullest. He will get into and onto everything and anything. He has already surpassed Holden in his mess making abilities and is quickly outgrowing his Fatty Patty nickname, much to my disdain. We are also fairly certain he has roseola at the moment. So he is on hiatus from his full time job of hellion child.

I am teaching classes on how to coupon the right way and loving it. I'm hoping to continue teaching in Logan and make a little extra money sharing something I am passionate about. This is our lives at the moment in a nutshell. I will be posting pictures from our fabulous mini vacation to Fremont lake soon.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yea...maybe we are all getting back to blogging! It would make me so happy!
Can't wait to have you up here. It is going to be great!
Let me know if you need anything! Much love!!!