
This is for all of you that don't read Mamas on a Dime (Dad) or didn't see this post.
I am one of 50 female bloggers chosen from over 270 entries to be part of the Shaklee Cinch Weight Loss Plan! I'm beyond excited to have a group of buddies cheering me on to help me reach my weight loss goal. Plus, I get a plan from Shaklee to help me achieve it even faster. I'm the kind of girl that needs a plan so I can move forward. What better way than Cinch?

I know many of you are wondering what it’s all about and if it really works. I wonder the same thing. But there are so many Shaklee success stories. It's inspiring and makes me want to try this program even more. Plus, the program is very simple (I totally need simple for something like this). It will help me keep muscle I have, burn fat I don’t need, and lose inches I don’t want.
So where do you come in? I would love to have your help and support as over the next 6 months. I will blog, post pics, vlog, and everything else to let you know how it's going and how I'm doing on my weight loss journey. I have already set a goal for myself to do the Kiss Me Dirty in August and the Dirty Dash in September of this year. I went for my first run in years today and I was less than impressed with my stamina. But I figure it's just the first step in my journey. I can do this! I CAN! I just need to keep telling myself that.
If any of you want to run either of the races with me I would love it! I will have a discount code for the Kiss Me Dirty soon. That one is only for women. But both will be fun and filthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment