I ran the 5K Kiss Me Dirty race last Saturday and it was so fun! It's a 5K race through mud that is only for women. I will definitely be doing it again next year. Tim and I also plan on running the Dirty Dash next month. It's a similar race only it involves both men and women. Although I think it's a 10K. Ack! Can I do a 10K!?
The final result. After army crawling through mud puts, climbing a rope wall, and splashing mud everywhere we were all beyond filthy. Even my ears had mud in them. My knees and elbows are covered in scrapes and bruises from all the rocks that were in the mud I crawled through. But it was totally worth it.
You can see the cute pink color that the wings and tutus started as. And the filthy muddy color we ended up with.
There were photographers stationed throughout the race. The pictures from them should be up within the next few days. I will be sure to post those as well once they are in.
If any of you are interested in running the Dirty Dash with us let me know. We could definitely use more teammates.
There were photographers stationed throughout the race. The pictures from them should be up within the next few days. I will be sure to post those as well once they are in.
If any of you are interested in running the Dirty Dash with us let me know. We could definitely use more teammates.



1 comment:
The Dirty Dash will rock your muddy world!
Post a Comment