Sunday, June 29, 2008
And here we go again
Holden has been a little sick and very ornery for about two weeks. He also wouldn't go to sleep unless he was upright the last few days so we took him to see the doctor. And (surprise surprise!) he has a double ear infection. This is the third one since March. I feel bad for the little guy. I feel worse knowing I've been less than patient with his orneriness as of late. Let's hope his antibiotics kick in fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry he has another double ear infection. That is SUCH a bummer. I totally know what you are going through. I hope he gets better soon and gets a break, since it is almost JULY! Feel better soon!!! (Both of you!)
Yuck! That really sucks. Sounds like you could both use a nap!
oh that is sooo sad. Hope he feels better.
Post a Comment