Blog Archive

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Marriage Tag

How long have we been married? 7 years in October (Man, time flies!)
How old is Tim? He's 26. 27 in November
Who eats more? Easily Tim. He can eat a lot!
Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember for sure, but I think it was me.
Who is taller? Tim, but only by a couple of inches
Who sings better? We both suck!
Who is smarter? Of course I am! LOL. Tim is way more book smart than I am.
Who controls the T.V.? Me
Who's temper is worse? Tim! Hands down.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? Most of the time I do. Every once in a while Tim does a load.
Who sleeps on the right? Tim
Who cooks? Mostly Tim. I have a few things I make and I love baking, but Tim is a fantastic chef!
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but probably Tim is more so.
Who admits they are wrong first? Always me
Whose parents do you see more? Probably mine. But we've been seeing more of Tim's dad lately.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who has more friends? Me
Who wears the pants? What kind of question is this? We share the pants wearing :)

I tag: Becky, Leah, & Kori

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Isn't it funny what will get us upset! It is just a pair of pants!!!

Your so cute!