Blog Archive

Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

Please play along...you don't have to do step 2!! Please refrain from any terrible memories!

1. Add a comment on my blog of a memory or two that you and I had together. It can be anything fun that you remember. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot or not at all, just put any memories you have.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Try to keep it going on your blogs with your friends.
I'm excited to see what you have to say!

8 comments:

ScrapperHB said...

Hey Jacki-I will never forget the summer that I lived at your house. I had such a great time there..it was like a constant best friends slumber party. Staying up late talking, trying on clothes and just hanging out. You were the sister I always wanted and I'll always be so glad for that summer we spent together. You are an amazing person and I'll never forget the good times that we shared. I think you are the one (that my husband can blame) for introducing me to scrapbooking. Although he shouldn't complain too much because it was when I was living there that we first started dating. Your mom was so awesome-I'll never forget how great she was to me! Luv ya tons, Heather

Anonymous said...

I remember hanging out at your house once or twice with you and Jenny...you two always had me laughing....glad we're all back in touch!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Jacki Jo
Oh dear....remember putting smiley face stickers on my prom date pictures and handing them out! When that kid found out he was sad...but it serves him right for wanting to "park", and also being friends with the jack%&^!:)

Sorry, this borders on terrible and yet hilarious!
Jenny

Squirty Wart said...

Hmmm. Memories... It is hard to think of anything in particular about my best friend's little sister. ;o)

JK. I love how you almost always have a smile on your face. You are easy to talk to even if it has been YEARS since I have done so.

You are such a doll! Love ya, K

Tiffany said...

Hmmm let me think, I can recall lots of deep talks in the commons area! You've always been such a good friend! COME TO THE REUNION, it will be fun at least come to the park on Friday night!!!

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

You may not really want my memories. I can remember when you would come home from a date or other activity. You would sit on my bed and tell me all about it. Sometimes into the wee hours of the morning. Who knew life would turn out that way?!

Becky said...

Ok. I've finally decided on a memory. One of my very favorite (awesome, but also a little sad) memories with you is being there when Will was born. What an amazing experience that I'll never forget! It's very different to be on the other end. :)

I remember you not being able to move your legs. I remember you being sick. I remember Justin & Bishop Brower sitting in the waiting room for hours. I remember you tearing when he was born. And I remember bawling my eyes out with an such an incredible amount of love.

I appreciate you allowing me to be there at such an important moment. I love you so much!