Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chicken Pox

Holden was exposed to chicken pox last week by his unsuspecting cousin and he now has them. He's been vaccinated so the case seems to be mild, but it's still chicken pox. He's a little more whiney and he keeps scratching at the few bites he has. I'm so thankful that he was vaccinated! Looking at pictures online of what it could look like freaks me out. I think the hardest thing is not being able to go anywhere for fear of exposing others. Hopefully we can keep him and mommy entertained at home for a while.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no...poor kiddo....i haven't had to deal with my kids getting chicken pox yet...knock on wood...hope it doesnt get too bad..i have a couple scars from cp when i was little..not fun!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am so sorry. I didn't know that they would even get it if they are vaccinated. Good to know.

Kori said...

I am sorry he got the chicken pox. Bummer! I hope he feels better soon.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

that is crazy. I did not think that could happen! I hope he feels better soon.

Unknown said...

are you serious?? Why does everything always seem to happen to Holden? Poor kiddo. Hope he gets better soon.