Holden had his two year well child check on the 11th and is doing great! He is a growing, healthy little boy. I thought I'd post his stats so you can see how he's doing.
He weighs 33 pounds and is in the 93rd percentile in weight.
He is 35 1/2 inches tall and is in the 60th percentile in height.
And his head is 51 1/2 cm which puts him in the 96th percentile for head circumference.
We always knew he had a big head, but it's still funny to see just how big.
3 comments:
What a big boy. He is going to be so ready for a baby bro/sis!
holy hannah! i thought aubrey was big! he is totally ready to be a BIG bro!
Thank you so much for the B-day card! It made my day!
Hopefully I will be in SL for a couple of days soon and we can hang!
Post a Comment