We had Holden's two year pictures done today. I thought I would share a few. He didn't want to cooperate so he isn't smiling in any of them, but what do you do?
Tim & I have been happily married for 20 years. Our oldest son, Holden plays on the high school football team, our middle child, Beckett, loves all things baseball, and our daughter Victoria has just started team dance. Between activities, work, and school I rarely have time for myself. But I live for my family so it all works out.
5 comments:
They turned out really cute!!
How do you get him to just stand there like that? A dose of cold medicine?
He is such a sweet little guy and he is lucky to have such a great Mom!
oh my heck what a ham!
He looks very sophisticated. lol. He's adorable no matter what so I wouldn't worry about him not smiling. They turned out great. :)
Cute!! He is so big.
Post a Comment