Last night Tim and I had our first overnight date night since having Holden. My mom took Holden overnight so we could go out. We went out to eat at the Happy Sumo, watched a movie, and stayed at the Anniversary Inn. It was so nice!! And so hard for me. LOL. That was the first night I've ever been away from Holden. I just kept thinking about him and worrying. I was so anxious to go pick him up today. But it was also wonderful to have some time to ourselves and to remember why we love eachother as much as we do.
Thanks mom for taking Holden and being willing to sacrifice a good nights sleep so we could get out. :)
1 comment:
Man it is nice to get out. I know!
I can't believe how close it is to your new little baby coming. That is so cool!!!
Post a Comment