We were out shopping at a store today and Holden was standing in the back of the cart when he fell out. He landed right on his head and now has a HUGE goose egg to show for it. I feel absolutely horrible! (I think I probably cried harder than he did.) Overall, he is fine, but it was scary. Just goes to show that they have safety guidelines on carts for a reason. Needless to say Holden will no longer be standing in the back of the cart when shopping. Here he is showing off his new owie.
4 comments:
That is so sad. Poor kid.
Poor kid! My son did that at home depot on their cement floor! It was so sad!!! But don't worry, he will be fine:)
Dylan fell out of the back of my cart once. I felt SO horrible.
It is hard when they want to move around and they don't want to sit in the seat anymore. And you don't want to chase them around the store.
I still let Dylan SIT in the back, no standing allowed. (am I terrible?)
I go crazy when I see other kids standing up and leaning over the cart...it is scary.
OUCH! so sad! Aubrey fell out of the cart like 6 months ago on the cement floor in lowes hardware! I too started crying and felt so bad! she had a big goose too! poor kids;I guess that is why they are built the way they are!
Post a Comment