Blog Archive

Friday, April 10, 2009

A few pics

My favorite picture. Holden LOVES holding his new brother.

Beckett Brunson

Daddy and Baby

Mommy, Holden, and Baby.


It also looks like Beckett has jaundice. So we will be having a bilibed delivered sometime tonight. No fun at all, but it could be much worse, right?



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful. Good work, and good luck.

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS!! he is BEAUTIFUL! Im happy you are doing well. and i hope the jaundice goes away fast that is no fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all..Beckett looks so precious.

Sovic Clan said...

Congratulations you guys!! He is adorable!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

What a sweetheart! We will be out soon to see you and give Beckett a proper welcome!!

Brandi said...

He is handsome!! And he does look alot like Holden. Congrats you guys!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I will be there the first week of May!
We are going to go to lunch, I think?

You could come with us or I will come to you!! Let me know!