Who needs a therapist when you have a sister?
I just wanted to post about how awesome my sister Becky is. I couldn't live without her. She is my best friend in the whole world. I call her 40 times a day and she does the same to me. If I'm having a hard time with something I call her. If I'm doing great at something I call her. If I'm bored I call her. LOL. She knew I was pregnant with Holden before Tim did. She is such a wonderful sister and friend. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how freakin' fantastic she is. She is my 'other' other half. I love you Becky!
2 comments:
Now, why did you have to go & make me cry? I am pregnant, you know.
Everything right back at you! I love you!
aren't sisters the BEST!!
Post a Comment