Today I am so thankful for my wonderful husband!!

Tim has been hunting this weekend and it has reminded me of how much I love having him home. He is such a good dad and great man! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He always takes the time to rough house with Holden or to kiss Beckett, something to show them how much he loves them! He makes dinner for the family almost every night and never complains about it. He works extremely hard so that I can stay home with our kids. He is very goal oriented and always strives to help me with my goals. He is also very supportive of me and the kids. He has zero interest in going to Church, yet almost every week is asking me if I'm going and helping me to get the boys ready to go. I'm so thankful he is in my life.
I hope you know how much I love you, Tim!!
Tim has been hunting this weekend and it has reminded me of how much I love having him home. He is such a good dad and great man! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He always takes the time to rough house with Holden or to kiss Beckett, something to show them how much he loves them! He makes dinner for the family almost every night and never complains about it. He works extremely hard so that I can stay home with our kids. He is very goal oriented and always strives to help me with my goals. He is also very supportive of me and the kids. He has zero interest in going to Church, yet almost every week is asking me if I'm going and helping me to get the boys ready to go. I'm so thankful he is in my life.
I hope you know how much I love you, Tim!!
1 comment:
I love that Tim has always watched out for you.
He adores you and you him! What a great couple!!!
Post a Comment