Here are a few samples of the fantastic pictures Holden decided to take with my camera. If you can't tell I had no idea he was using it. There were over 30 so I'm sure he had fun. And I'm glad he did because it will never happen again. He was quite proud of himself. Aren't they just wonderful?
Thursday, October 15, 2009
My Budding Photographer
Here are a few samples of the fantastic pictures Holden decided to take with my camera. If you can't tell I had no idea he was using it. There were over 30 so I'm sure he had fun. And I'm glad he did because it will never happen again. He was quite proud of himself. Aren't they just wonderful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that. I should post some of the pictures I've found.
One time Dylan caught me right out of the shower.....Derek thought it was funny...I didn't!
cute boy!
Post a Comment