I'm copying my sister Becky on this one. With facebook and email I'm wondering who actually reads my blog anymore? Is it worth it to keep doing it? Let me know in a comment if you still read it or if you care. LOL
I just barely started reading it, but I'm loving every minute of it. Besides, Jenny is right... it is a good way to journal the every-day happenings of your family.
So I will admit, totally forgot that I even had a blog... let alone that you are to check up on others. Just learnin my way around still, but I say IT"S A KEEPER!
Tim & I have been happily married for 20 years. Our oldest son, Holden plays on the high school football team, our middle child, Beckett, loves all things baseball, and our daughter Victoria has just started team dance. Between activities, work, and school I rarely have time for myself. But I live for my family so it all works out.
12 comments:
You know I do.
Hello! How else am I going to keep up on you now that I am moving?
I totally read it Jacki! Keept it coming:)
I read it.
Hey LOw!
I love reading it, besides it is a great journal of you families life! You better keep going!!
Keep it!
I just barely started reading it, but I'm loving every minute of it. Besides, Jenny is right... it is a good way to journal the every-day happenings of your family.
I do!
Yes, I do
me me!!
girl, you know i read yours..hehe..since i steal half of your ideas.
So I will admit, totally forgot that I even had a blog... let alone that you are to check up on others. Just learnin my way around still, but I say IT"S A KEEPER!
Post a Comment