Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Few of His Favorite Things-2009

In honor of Holden's 3rd birthday coming up on the 9th I wanted to post some of his favorite things. I did this last year and I think I'll do it every year from now on. It's fun to see what he likes and is enjoying.

He LOVES Transformers right now. He watches it all the time. I can't even begin to tell you sick of this movie Tim and I are. We're going to have to buy the second one just for some sanity.

Lightning McQueen. What boy his age doesn't love him?

He also still loves Curious George. He sleeps with him every night. And that is by far his favorite tv show to watch. He also picked to have a George birthday party this year.


And last, but not least, he loves to sing! He will pretend almost anything is a microphone. He makes up songs all the time. He will also sing to Beckett when he is upset. Beckett loves it and so do I. So cute! Enjoy the cute videos of him singing.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! Love the videos!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Funny, the kids loved the video! So cute!
You will love to look back and see what he liked a few years ago!
Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea...maybe i will steal this one from you too! love ya!