A lot of you will be getting these pictures on some Valentine cards, but they were just too cute not to post! I love that my boys love each other so much! I love that each can make the other smile so easily. I'm so glad that they have each other. And I love even more that I get to witness it. I'm not sure where I would be in my life without my siblings. How could I ever deny that to my boys?
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, boys are so dang cute. It is fun having two of them!
ADORABLE.
they grow so fast huh....
B's hair looks so dark in those pictures! Is it just the lighting, or are you going to have a handsome brunette on your hands?
Both boys are cute. You captured some good pictures for Valentines cards.
Post a Comment