Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fat Baby Beckett



I can't believe Beckett is 9 months old already! He is growing up so fast!
He had his doctor appointment today and he is still my Fatty Patty. He is 22 lbs. 10 oz. and in the 90th percentile for weight and head circumference. (He got a big head from his Dad.) And he is 28.5 inches long which puts him in the 50th percentile for height. So you can see that he is FAT! We have moved him to mostly 12 to 18 month clothes as the smaller sizes cannot contain ever growing belly. He now has three teeth and it looks like a few more are on their way.
He is crawling everywhere and is also walking along the edges of everything. If you put food in front of him he will get to it faster than you can blink. Last week he stood up all by himself! I'm sure he's going to be walking in no time and then I'm really in trouble. He already gets into much more stuff than Holden ever did. He can also book it up the stairs at lightening speed.
He says Mama and Dada now. And we think he might also be saying No and BuBu (Brother), but we aren't positive on those yet. I am amazed by him every day.


3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

O BOY! Yea, you've got an active one on your hands!
Something tells me that he put all that weight on just to burn it off once he is mobile!!!

Anonymous said...

he's adorable!! My little boy was a roly poly just like him at that age, but once he started walking, he slimmed down quite a bit.

Tiffany said...

SO cute!! I just want to kiss and squeeze his cheeks!!