Blog Archive

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm a published writer!


That's right, you read my title correctly. I'm a published author. Can I call myself an author after writing one article? I'm pretty sure I can and will. I think you should all now refer to me as Author Jacki. What do you think?

Okay, back to the real stuff. I wrote an article for The Utah Baby Guide and it's in this month's issue. Woo hoo! I'm not getting paid, but I am getting free advertising for my Bargain Blog so that is payment enough.
Click HERE to go read it now!

Or if you are outside of Utah you can go to THIS link.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is SO awesome! Look at you, I would say you are a published author!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Congratulations. Well-written. Between your awesome appearance on GTU & this article your business is going to EXPLODE! I think you can call yourself an Author and a Business Owner!
Although, I wish the editors of the magazine would have used a picture of you and your boys, rather than the inset picture they did. Your boys are way more handsome and you are prettier than the people pictured :)