Blog Archive

Friday, March 19, 2010

This is why I love coupons!

This is not something I would normally post on my personal blog, but I'm really excited about this one.
THIS is why I love using coupons! I got everything in the picture above today at Smith's for only $18.21 and got another coupon for my next shopping trip!
If you ever doubted coupons or figured they weren't worth clipping here is proof that they do.
According to my receipt I saved 78% with sales and coupons. If you want to know exactly what I did you can click HERE and read about it on my Bargain Divas blog.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could have taken my kids to disney on ice but HELLO 5 kids is WAY to much so they had to settle for the childrens museum on the "free" day! Holden is getting so big!