Blog Archive

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do you read this?

Okay it's time for a roll call of sorts. Do you read this blog? If so, how? Email, RSS, by just stopping by?

I will continue to post regardless of who reads it, but if there's not much interest the content may change. So let me know! Because heaven knows I enjoy showing off my handsome boys. :)

10 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I read your blog! I love everything that you post!

Unknown said...

I read! :) I just come to the blog and read. Love it.

Kori said...

I read it via google reader!

Anonymous said...

I check out all of your blogs everyday!

Becky said...

I read it in my email. But you already know that. :)

Joan said...

I read it regularly.

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I'm still here. I check this one and bargain divas on a daily basis.

Charity said...

I read it!! It's on my Blog list.

Anonymous said...

I love catching up on you guys!! WE miss you!!

Tina said...

I am going to add you to my blogroll and I will stop by and read regularly.