Becky and I are going to be on Good Things Utah again!
We will be appearing next Wednesday, November 24 at 10:00 AM MST.
We will be appearing next Wednesday, November 24 at 10:00 AM MST.
I am super excited to be a TV star again. Because it is absolutely possible to be a celebrity more than once, right? And don't try to tell me I'm not a celebrity. I totally am! But I'm also SUPER nervous this time for some reason.
So make sure to watch us on your TV. If you have to work set your DVR. Or if you want to watch us in person request your tickets now
After watching us the other two times we were on do you have any advice? Encouraging words? Shameless praise? I will take them all!

2 comments:
I wish I could go see you! Peyton gets out at 10:45 on Wednesdays so I wouldn't be able to make it home in time. Hopefully soon!
my only advice is to just STAY YOU! You do a wonderful job everytime...I love bragging about my celebrity friend Jacki. Especially when I share the Bargain Diva's site....because I know Jacki! lol
Post a Comment