Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Did I say two? I meant three!

I had a lot of fun on Good Things Utah today. If you missed it you can watch it at the link below.


And while I was there they asked Bargain Divas to come back! So Becky and I will be going on to share our expertise (LOL) with the world (okay, maybe only Utah) on Monday, January 31st.
So that means Jacki on TV three different times in less than two weeks!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm super thankful for these opportunities. But now I have another outfit to stress over. It should be fun. And if you want to come be in the audience you have plenty of time to request tickets. Just click HERE and sign up for tickets. It's as easy as that! I would love to see some friendly faces in the audience. And if you want to volunteer to watch my kids while I'm on the show I'm okay with that too.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Man...stressful. I would go crazy.

Good luck!