I have been asked to help promote Disney on Ice because I run Bargain Divas with Becky. And in helping promote this I am going to be on TV twice in a week!
I'm super excited and quite nervous. I'm stressing about what to wear for both appearances the most. LOL
The first appearance will be on Good Things Utah on Tuesday, January 18th at 10:00 am. So set your DVR's! Or you can come be in the audience. I would love to see my friends smiling faces there.
The second appearance will be on Fox 13 News with Big Buddah on Monday, January 24th. My time for this one is between 6 and 7am. So I know none of you will be coming to watch me in person, but you better set your DVR!
So if anyone has any great epiphanies on what I should wear or how to calm my nerves I'm all ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know...sounds like you need to use your super bargain skills and go shopping!!
Good luck...I'll be watching!! :)
Post a Comment