Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 28: your hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days

I have so many hopes, dreams and plans for the next year! There is no way I can post them all here. But I will tell you a few.
I dream Mamas on a Dime will have great success and continue to grow. I will be thrilled if we can double the income from Bargain Divas last year and continue to grow our readership. I just love doing this.

I have zeroed in on something I desperately want for Tim and am working hard on getting it for him. He deserves so much! And that's about as detailed as I can be. Sorry.

Tim and I would love to go on vacation this year! Our goal is to use buddy passes from his wonderful sister, Chanda to take a couple of mini trips with just the two of us as well as a family vacation to California to visit my brother and sister in law. We will also be celebrating 10 years of marriage in October and want to plan something bigger for that. Hawaii? Europe? Boston? Who knows?

I will try to keep you updated on how these are going throughout the year, but we all know how great I am at my family blog. So don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oooo, come and see me! That sounds better than Hawaii...right!