Tim and I have been looking into getting a new car for me for a bit now. And Saturday we made things official! I am now the proud owner of a Ford Explorer. I love it so far! And I'm super stoked for the third row of seats. Now I can bring Holden's friends home from school, or start a carpool, or whatever I want.
And since Tim can't seem to say the word Explorer I have named her Rosie. Welcome to the family, Rosie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am assuming you got rid of the Land Rover? Enjoy the new ride!!!
I'm glad you went with the Exlporer! It's gorgeous. The exact color I would pick, if I had my choice of color in vehicles.
I'll call you later, to set up plans for our next get-together :)
Im so doing a drive by your house to see it!
Love it.....it has three rows! I totally need to check one out.
Post a Comment