Blog Archive

Sunday, August 21, 2011

JJ: What Kind of extra-curricular activites did you participate in in school?

 (I'm on the right holding my friend, Felicia upside down)

I tried my hand at the viola in elementary school, but it didn't stick.

However, in junior high I started doing a few things. I was the editor of our school newspaper, on the peer leadership team, and in advanced drama. I really enjoyed them all, but the school paper was easily my favorite. I remember one issue where we didn't have anywhere near enough articles. So my assistant and I wrote around 5 articles each using fake names for that issue. I totally still have the newspapers that I wrote an article for. They are in my memory box. Plus, I had a press pass. Which meant that I could get out of class all the time. And also get my friends out of class to "interview" them. That's right, I totally abused my power. Bwa ha ha!

Really, I was a good kid and got great grades the year I participated in so many things. But in high school boys and my social life took over. So I mostly stopped the extras. I did do concert choir my senior year and had lots of fun performing.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I LOVED your press pass!!! Awesome.....and the reason that I homeschool!!! LOL!!!
I ruined it for my kids!!! LOL