Blog Archive

Saturday, August 27, 2011

SLC Bees Clinic

I entered a contest for Holden and Beckett to win a baseball clinic with the Salt Lake Bees. And they won! There were only 25 kids total who got to participate so we were excited. They got to catch, hit, and run the bases with some of the Bees players. They also got a tour of the locker rooms. Both boys had a ton of fun. And I think Tim loved every second on the field as well.

They also got some tickets to go see another game and a Salt Lake Bees baseball. Beckett is asleep with his ball right now. He had to bring it in the car to run errands also.  He doesn't want to let it out of his sight for a second.



Hitting the ball. He did really well! I wasn't sure, since he's mostly just hit from a tee before.