Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Caramel Apples

Becky invited us to her house to make caramel apples with them. We have done caramel apples before, but usually I'm lazy and just buy the caramel wraps that are super simple and easy. So this was a new experience for them. I think the kids loved it.
Beckett did not want to show me his apple. So he was hiding his apple behind his back. He also DID NOT want to dip it in caramel. He just wanted to eat it.
Finally showing off his apple.


Holden got much more into the caramel part then Beckett. He was very serious when turning his apple in the caramel and in the sprinkles.
The finished product. Although when it was time to eat the apple Holden only had one bite before he was done. Apparently it's more about the process than the finished product.

1 comment:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love all of the sprinkles!

I am with you....I love the wraps. They make me happy :)!