Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Saturday we ventured out for the first of many Halloween parties we have this year. I am a member of Salt Lake City Mommies and every year they have a Trunk or Treat for the kids. They have games, prizes, and of course candy! The kids had a lot of fun and really enjoyed getting candy. Plus, they love being Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. And how stinkin' cute are they!?

As we walked around to the different vehicles to trick or treat Holden decided to put a spin on the classic saying. Instead of just saying trick or treat he took a page from Charlie Brown and said "Trick or Treat, Money or Eats" to every single car every single time. Totally his dad's son.


2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Awesome costumes!! (Did you get an awesome deal?)

I LOVE all of the candy...I really shouldn't!!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!