Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JJ; What is the most wonderful thing that ever happend to you? The worst?

This is an easy question!! The most wonderful thing to happen to me is my kids. What could be better than that? They fill my days with consternation and joy. And I wouldn't have it any other way. They are always amazing me. I can be a horrible mom one minute and be yelling about something and two seconds later I get an "I love you" from Holden and Beckett. The unconditional love from and for my boys has changed me forever.


The worst thing is also an easy answer. I've posted about it before. Losing my son, Quentin was harder than anything I have ever gone through. It has also changed me forever. And although it took a while, I know it has changed me for the better.

No comments: