Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JJ: Where Did You Live as a Child? Describe it.

I realized that I started a Journal Jar blog that I then stopped posting on. Since I now post them here I'm going to post all of the old questions on this blog. So sorry if you have read these before.

I grew up in good old Magna, Utah. I lived in the same house from 5 or 6 until I was 22 and married. We had the best neighborhood ever! There were a decent amount of kids my age that lived right by us so I always had someone to hang out with.
I remember the whole neighborhood getting together for the 4th of July and doing fireworks together. I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up. I still talk to a few of the guys my brother was friends with. They ended up becoming brothers to me also. And every once in a while we all get together for a barbecue or something. Washington Road gang forever!! (Yes, I know I'm a dork)

No comments: