Blog Archive

Friday, June 15, 2012

Holden's Last Day of Preschool


Today was Holden's last day of preschool. I was prepared to cry and feel nostalgic, but it didn't happen. He was happy and playing the whole time in class. And he is beyond excited to start Kindergarten. Plus, Beckett will be starting preschool in the Fall so I know we will still be visiting our favorite school two days every week. Guess that's all it takes to keep my tears at bay.

Holden also got his end of year report card today and got an excellent on every single thing. Every thing! I honestly didn't expect that. He is growing into such a smart, caring, thoughtful, handsome little man. I love him to pieces and couldn't be more proud.

I will try to post pictures and video of his preschool program soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute picture of Holden!!