I know I sometimes complain about my blogging "job". It's definitely time consuming and people don't think it's a real job. But there are also some nice perks. Like getting free tickets to go see the Fresh Beat Band! Certainly not my idea of an awesome night, but for Holden it sure is!
Plus, I got to take my bestie (Charity) and Holden's bestie (and sometimes girlfriend), Sofia. That made it so much more fun! The kids were so excited that the Band would be there and not just on the screen like at home. Before the concert started I don't think they believed us.
And while Holden complained that it was too loud and it took him a while to warm up to the whole experience, in the end he had a blast! He was telling everyone he could just how much he had. Which means I had fun too. And it was even better because it was FREE (yes, Corey, FREE).
1 comment:
LOL. Of COURSE it was free...I don't think you could have paid me...well. ok. maybe I would have gone with compensation. But even better that out of my pocket? ZERO Dollars. Thanks again for taking us!
Post a Comment