I don't know what has happened to me, but I just ran my second 5K in less than two months! And it was full of dirty fun. Tim was going to run with me, but his knee just wasn't cooperating. So my best friend Charity and I went it alone. Here are a few pics before the full on on dirtiness began.
It was much harder and dirtier than the previous 5K that I ran. It definitely kicked my butt. But it was so much fun! Even my boys got in on the action by doing the 1 mile Piglet Plunge at the end. Although neither boy really wanted to get dirty. When I put them in the mud pit they both started whining and crying. Silly boys.
And here are the dirty pics. Man, was I dirty. At one point I was up to my chin in mud. Charity and I were laughing so hard we could barely contain ourselves.
And at the very end. Charity and I posing for the camera.
And Piglet Plunge fun. I could not get the boys dirty to save my life. I even threw mud on both of them. They were so mad at me!! Guess we won't sign them up for it again next year.





2 comments:
That's super funny that your boys wouldn't get muddy!
I'm hitting Dirty Dash in the spring, I love it!
I never check my blog anymore! I'm glad you blogged!! I don't think my boys would want to get to dirty either.... Silly boys!!!
Post a Comment