This for Halloween Holden decided to dress up as Indiana Jones and Beckett was Iron Man. They both looked stinkin' adorable. Tim took them out trick or treating while I stayed home with the baby. They both got way too much candy and had a ton of fun. Overall, it was a very low key holiday and I loved it.
We had a lot more trick or treaters this year than in years past, but still not a ton. The boys loved answering the door to hand out candy before and after they went out to get their own. And I loved not having to get up every two seconds.
Since I was very pregnant during the month of October I didn't have a ton of energy. Which means I had zero desire to carve pumpkins. Thankfully we were able to talk the boys into just using Mr. Potato head type decorations. Although this was after Holden spent all of two seconds cleaning his pumpkin out. He was dead set on carving it. Until he realized how much work it would be to clean it out. He HATES getting his hands dirty, so it didn't take long for him to realize it just wasn't worth it. And I love how they turned out. Especially because it was insanely easy to do. Pretty sure this is the new norm for my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment