Blog Archive

Sunday, November 17, 2013

September Soccer


Obviously I am a big blog slacker. (Let's blame it on the pregnancy.) So I'm going to play a little catch up.

September was a fun month. The boys were finishing up soccer. And I was anxiously awaiting the end of it. Holden had practice on Mondays and Wednesdays. Beckett had practice on Thursdays. And both of them had a game on Saturday morning. I was on soccer overload. But they love it. Holden is very good and really gets in there. He goes after the ball and isn't afraid to jump in front of other players to steal it. I have loved seeing him progress and get better and better. He is a very athletic kid.

Beckett, on the other hand isn't sure. Tim and I were sure he would start soccer this year and be a star player. He's been watching Holden play for a couple of years and practicing with him in the back yard. But that was definitely not the case. He wouldn't even play the first half of his first game. He just sat on my lap and hid his head in my shoulder. Thankfully, he got over that. But he still doesn't usually know where the ball is. He just kind of runs around with his other team mates and swings his arms around. Although he does enjoy it. And that's really all that matters.

No comments: