Some cute pics of my beautiful daughter.
She is still very little. We don't have an official weight, but from me stepping on the scale (ugh) and then stopping on again while holding her we guess she weighs about 7 1/2 pounds.
She is also a big pain in the butt. I love her to pieces, but she isn't happy unless she is being held. It makes it really hard to get anything done. So I hold her most of the day and Tim tries to help out at night. The boys also like to hold her, but she doesn't like that as well. And she rarely lasts more than 5 minutes in the swing or bouncer.
Love love love these cute ones with the tutu. The pink with the teal background looks awesome!
I am so in love with her outie belly button. It's just freaking cute!!
Ack! I can't believe my baby girl is already more than a month old. She has already changed our lives and completed our family. I can't imagine not having her.



No comments:
Post a Comment