I decided to start asking my kids some questions every year. I think it will be fun to see how their answers to change from year to year. So here are the answers for 2014.
Beckett:
Favorites:
- cereal- Mini Wheats
- vegetable- carrots and celery
- drink- Sprite
- toy- My pistol I got for Christmas from Holden
- TV Show- Phineas and Ferb
- game- Skylander's Swap Force
- book- Fly Guy
- restaurant- Famous Dave's
- holiday- Christmas
- animal- Tiger
What do you love about each person in our family? Mom- You getting me cereal. Dad- Making lunch. Holden- That he plays with me. Tori- That she doesn't cry.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? California
What are some of your wishes for this year? Peyton Manning come to our house.
Holden:
Favorites:
- cereal- Frosted Flakes
- vegetable- I don't like any
- drink- Sprite
- toy- iPad
- TV Show- Power Rangers Jungle Fury (sigh. I HATE this show)
- game- Life
- book- A to Z mysteries
- restaurant- Rodizio
- holiday- Christmas
- animal- Bronco
What do you love about each person in our family? Mom- She's nicer than dad. Dad- He takes me hunting. Beckett- He plays with me. Tori- She silent most of the time.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Colorado (can you guess why?)
What are some of your wishes for this year? Go to a Broncos game
1 comment:
So, if you do decide to vacation in Colorado, I can give you some "pointers". Ha Ha.
Seriously though, we stayed in Silverthorne (sort of like Denver's equivalent of Park City); and it was affordable, and fantastic (hello, outlet mall!).
Your boys are so funny.
And I need to come meet that beautiful baby girl, of yours!
Post a Comment