Oh how time flies! I can't believe this little beauty has been in our family for 3 months already! She has made our family complete. And while she takes a lot of time and energy I can't imagine changing her. Her little personality is already starting to show. So thankful my little Tori Bug is part of the Brunson family!
The photo above is at 10 days. So tiny!
1 month. Still pretty tiny.
Two months. She is getting bigger. Starting to get some chub on those cheeks. This is the exact same onesie she was wearing in her one month pic.
And three months. She is turning into our chunk chunk. I freaking love it!
She still likes to be held. A lot. But it's improving. We can often put her down to play or swing in her baby swing for 15-20 minutes at a time now. And she is not crying when Daddy holds her all the time anymore. Which means everyone is happier.


No comments:
Post a Comment